Best computer for in bed ?
Skybuck Flying
2012-06-20 23:13:20 UTC
Hello,

There is always a chance that one might become sick or hurt or something and
needs to stay in bed for a while.

Taking a desktop PC into bed doesn't really sound like a good plan, it's too
big ! :)

Thus I am wondering what other kind of PC would be best for in bed ?

So far I am thinking maybe Microsoft's Surface/Tablet is a good candidate...

It's not out yet, and the metro interface needs to get used to... but at
least it's a modern piece of equipment which should be sufficient for a
while.

The attachable cover/keyboard seems a bit big though... so perhaps without
it and using on screen keyboard it’s still usuable.

I would need to lay on my side to avoid pain ;) :) thus my head would be
tilted 90 degrees because of laying down.

I am a bit hesitent/relunctant to bring a PC into bed, because it screws
with my brain, it associates thinking/computering with bed.

I would like to keep my bed a place for rest and piece and quietness. Also
using the brain requires a lot of energy/power which might prevent healing
of the body.

Also to much movement could also be bad for the healing process.

On the other hand... getting out of bed to sit behind the desktop PC might
be bad as well, maybe even much worse.

Then again computering in bed could effect sleep. If that happens dizzyness
could be a result of sleep-deprevation and even knocksouts so that's very
dangerous as well.

So far there seem to be two surface computers, one with an arm chip (windows
rt) which doesn't need venting (?) and one with an intel chip which does
need venting (a sleeve) (windows 8 pro).

I am a bit worried that the intel version would get clodded up with dust and
hair and other bed particles... however the intel version is a bit more
powerfull.

The double wi-fi antennes that both models have also worry me a bit, since
they would be near my head a lot... or near my body...

I am hoping to get better soon, that would be for the best.

However I do feel a bit sorry for people who have to stay in bed a lot which
can't move a lot... for them... a desktop pc is not really an option.

Thus maybe a surface might be an option, or maybe some kind of glasses, that
can be worn, and then eye moves or eye blinks could be used to navigate and
click and stuff.

Wearing glasses in bed isn't too comfortable but it's better then a surface
I think, since that still requires too much mussle power and odd positions
of arms and hands etc...

I think my conclusion is simple:

For people in bed a different kind of computer is required.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Michael
Smartphone with Android OS?
Skybuck Flying
2012-06-21 22:55:01 UTC
"
Smartphone with Android OS?
"

I would like to be able to program on the device/pc for in bed...

A mobile phone seems a bit small to me for that ?

I might also buy a mobile phone... probably also with windows 8... but I
don't use it much so it must not be linked to a monthly payment... just some
calling credits should be fine.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Flasherly
2012-06-20 23:57:45 UTC
One made just like Mom?
John Larkin
iPads are nice. They play a great Angry Birds.
Skybuck Flying
2012-06-21 23:01:32 UTC
"
iPads are nice. They play a great Angry Birds.
"

I don't like iPads, I saw iPad 2 in shop, this is what I didn't like:

1. The hardware button at bottom. It seems to make no sense to me, since
it's a touchpad ?!? So why still put an ugly clumsy button on it ?! ;)

2. As a windows user I am used to 'x' in the top right corner to close
stuff.

3. I don't like how the software windows seems to "detach" and
"scroll-beyond" the screen and then scroll back.

4. I don't like the company behind it. Big evil apple ;) :)

5. I don't want to be considered an apple geek or follower or fanboy or
sheep or whatever lol. ;) :)

6. John Carmack broke an iPad when it fell from his car's behind/storage
area the glass broke ! ;) :) enough said ! LOL.

7. I don't have an apple to sync up or update it or rescue it though later
models don't require apple pc anymore, but still bit weird.

8. iPad was said to have slow keyboard typing, the surface of microsoft is
said to be even faster than a normal keyboard, that sounds very interesting
to me, maybe I can type faster on a surface then on a keyboard ;)

9. I don't want to struggle through an iStore with 100.000 of tiny little
crappy apps, like farts, and shit. I want to use it for something a bit more
serious, like a pc ;) :)

I could go on, but this is probably already enough to turn me away from
iPad.
John Larkin
2012-06-22 01:03:03 UTC
On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:01:32 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
Post by John Larkin
"
iPads are nice. They play a great Angry Birds.
"
1. The hardware button at bottom. It seems to make no sense to me, since
it's a touchpad ?!? So why still put an ugly clumsy button on it ?! ;)
2. As a windows user I am used to 'x' in the top right corner to close
stuff.
As far as I can tell, you don't really close stuff on an iPad.
Post by John Larkin
3. I don't like how the software windows seems to "detach" and
"scroll-beyond" the screen and then scroll back.
4. I don't like the company behind it. Big evil apple ;)
Their stuff is awfully good. I don't like their concept of hiding
everything (programs, files, folders) but some people do. One of the
reasons I buy Apple stuff for my wife is so that I don't have to, and
can't, maintain it for her.

She's never cared for cars or computers. I bought her a Honda Fit and
an iPad, and she loves them both. Neither requires any maintenance on
my part.
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
2012-06-22 03:54:04 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:03:03 -0700, John Larkin
Post by Skybuck Flying
3. I don't like how the software windows seems to "detach" and
"scroll-beyond" the screen and then scroll back.
You are a child by any fucking measure.

It takes all of about ten seconds to figure out what happens, and why,
and work WITH it, not against it.

But if you are as stupid as the LarkinTard, you can google for the
discussion ANYONE with even half a clue would just KNOW is already taking
or taken place.

It is called "Page Bounce", and it is just fine once you put even the
smallest thought to it.

I guess you can't qualify or compete for space in THAT conference room!
(smallest thought) HA!
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
2012-06-22 03:40:01 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
1. The hardware button at bottom. It seems to make no sense to me, since
it's a touchpad ?!? So why still put an ugly clumsy button on it ?! ;)
You're a goddamned retard and this PROVES it further than your past
behavior ever did.

The hardware button HAS to be there, IDIOT. If it were awakened by
simple screen touch, then it would never sleep in any place you put it
other than on a stand or its back. You get it, BOY?

It isn't about where they put the switch. The fact is they HAD to put
one, and YOU are too fucking dumb to understand the simple reason why.
Get a fucking clue.

The button wakes it up, and from then on, it is touch. The only other
exception is the volume ctrl.

Wake the fuck up, dork! Idiots like you with ZERO common sense have no
place at the controls of ANY computer device.
Tom Del Rosso
2012-06-21 05:07:29 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
Thus I am wondering what other kind of PC would be best for in bed ?
Vous le vous couche avec le computer ce soi?
zero, and remove the last word.
Jan Panteltje
You need one of the new sex cyborgs.
P E Schoen
2012-06-21 09:21:30 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
There is always a chance that one might become sick
or hurt or something and needs to stay in bed for a while.
Thus I am wondering what other kind of PC would be best
for in bed ?
What about using a projector for the video output. You could project the
screen image on any wall, or the ceiling, depending on what is most comfy.
Use a wireless keyboard and/or mouse. I think there is something that can be
used with one hand, or even with head, eye, and mouth movements, or voice
recognition, for various physical disabilities.
Post by Skybuck Flying
I am hoping to get better soon, that would be for the best.
Hope you get better soon. I may be having hip, knee, and back operations in
the near future, and a compatible computer will be a high priority. I have
an Archos 7 Internet tablet that is a nice size and is OK for many things,
but probably not serious applications for my work as an electronics design
engineer. I like the games, but I'm happy with solitaire, finger pool,
finger bowling, tetris, and such. I'm not into high-end gaming like you :)

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com
spamtrap1888
How about a telegraph key for one-handed operation?
Skybuck Flying
2012-06-21 23:33:45 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
There is always a chance that one might become sick
or hurt or something and needs to stay in bed for a while.
Thus I am wondering what other kind of PC would be best
for in bed ?
"
What about using a projector for the video output. You could project the
screen image on any wall, or the ceiling, depending on what is most comfy.
Use a wireless keyboard and/or mouse. I think there is something that can be
used with one hand, or even with head, eye, and mouth movements, or voice
recognition, for various physical disabilities.
"

1. Projector

I kinda like this idea of using a projector, to project something onto my
white walls.

I do wonder what the quality of it would be. I hope it won't be too vague or
to bobly/wobly.

I was wondering about maybe attaching a tablet to a wall. But that seems a
bit clumsy and limited to just one position.

Maybe with a projector it could turn with me depending on what side I lay.

If it was a projector which could turn that would be cool/awesome I think...

Though then again I wonder about the angle it needs to project...

Since the walls and ceiling "walk away" from me, so there is some
perspective issue there.

Maybe the projector could compensate for that and project the far away
visualizations in such a way that the scale up, to give an impression
of a virtual screen with all visuals equal in size. I do think this would
upset the brain a little bit and make it dizzy but that probably needs to
getting used to.. or maybe not...
I guess it probably feels like staring at the blue sky... after a while you
loose a sense of direction ;) :)

2. Wraps around fingers or keyboard in the air.

I also like the idea of some kind of "virtual keyboard" or maybe some kind
of "kinect" device... or some kind of reader which simply reads my finger
positions and uses it to generate key presses.

Maybe putting straps around my fingers, or maybe simply putting on some
thing glove which registrates my finger movements could also be nice... it
should have some sweat/air-gaps here and there though
so my hands don't get all wet and steamy and sweaty ;) :)

This way I don't have to have an extra clunky keyboard on the bed which
would take up space, and might break or fall down, or put extra weight on me
which could hurt or be inconvenient... and also prevents
me from having to hold it up, or move my body/arms/hands into strange
positions.

So some kind of keyboard which simply fits around my hands, or reads me from
the "sky/air" would be nice/great.

It also perhaps also sense my slight arm movements as a replacement for
mouse movement functionality.
Post by Skybuck Flying
I am hoping to get better soon, that would be for the best.
"
Hope you get better soon. I may be having hip, knee, and back operations in
the near future, and a compatible computer will be a high priority. I have
an Archos 7 Internet tablet that is a nice size and is OK for many things,
but probably not serious applications for my work as an electronics design
engineer. I like the games, but I'm happy with solitaire, finger pool,
finger bowling, tetris, and such. I'm not into high-end gaming like you :)
"

I would like to use it for programming at the very least, I miss it the most
;) :)

Without a nice computer in bed, my nice algorithm and application ideas and
such will just stay in my head forever, wondering what could have been...
that kind sux...

I want certain things to be completed at the very least ! LOL ;)

Fortunately for me I seem to be getting better. I have 80% chance of
recovering/healing without requiring an operation. It will take about 60
days to know for sure.

I am feeling much better as I type this and from today I think I can sit
much longer behind my desktop PC then I could in the last previous 30 days
or so. The last 30 days I could only sit 30 minutes behind PC before pain
became to great. I spent most time behind PC googling for medical stuff...
so not much time for anything else. I am glad my PC was working so I could
look into things... that eased my mind a little bit... I also got a little
worry/scare here and there... but that was a bit exagerated by people trying
to scare for MRI scans and stuff like that :) though they did have some
valid points with the metal stuff ;) :) Noise was much less then I expected,
thank god for that, ear plugs in and headphone and I was good to go... it
was a bit hot/steamy in there but I could take it... eyes closed and
counting down ;) :) For anybody wanting to go into MRI and play music my
advice would be: take some relaxing music with you into the MRI scan... like
beach music, or vacation music... think of nice things if you want like
beach or waterfall and have a nice sleep inside it ;) :) or just do as I did
count down the time it takes for the scan to complete ;)
(I created a rock/techno music cd but they didn’t have a cd player, in hind
sight I am glad they didn't, that music would have may it unbearable/nervous
I think... so I got lucky ;) :))

Hmm.. I would not be happy with boring little games like that but ok... if
one had to be in bed for a long time then I guess anything will put a smile
to the face eventually ;) :)

Thanks for your posting, you have given me some extra/more to consider ! ;)

Let's go on about the projector thing a bit more.

I also kinda like the idea of wireless communication with the desktop PC or
whatever powers it... this way the noise can be kept in another room, and it
could still be a powerfull PC.

However I do like keeping on eye on my equipment when I use/run it... just
to see what it is doing, like harddrive activity perhaps, and also being
sure the house/apperement is not burning down ;) :)

So this seem a nice idea for a "quiet pc" for bed room. I am also a tiny
little bit worried about electricity, and body fluids and sweat and ground
wire that might be missing... then again in my living room, where there is
also no ground wire, so far everything went ok.

One possibility is heat generated by projector or pc, that could be
troublesome in summer time, otherwise it could be vented out by a small
window being open in bedroom.

Projectors sound like the use light... and light generates a lot of heat..
so I am getting second thoughts about the whole projector idea... maybe it
is "too hot" ?! ;|

Hanging something on the ceiling is also not a good idea in case it falls
down, or earthquake or something like that ;) Reminds me of hotels with big
mirrors above bed ! ;) :)

Perhaps some comfortable glasses with a tiny little projector inside it is
best from a power usage perspective.

Something just popped into my mind:

3. "Google glasses".

I think google is working on some kind of "augmented reality" glasses.

Perhaps those could be used and attached to a PC or so...

Pretty cool/interesting idea ;)

Those gloves probably also already exist somewhere... hmmm...

Reminds me of nintendo gun... it could shoot ducks ;) :)... would be funny
if ducks can be shot with google glasses ;)

Maybe the glasses can contain a little camera which can register the finger
movements and use it as input...

Then all the user has to do is type into the air.

This still requires some energy to lift the arms and fingers... especially
the arms will be heavy/power eating...

User would need to look down onto stomach where fingers/arms would be...
this would hurt user's neck...

Glove seems better option but requires more hardware.

User could start with google glasses and move onto glove later on for more
comfort if user likes glasses.

But best would be an all-in-one package to be done in one go ;) :)

Otherwise user might not want to go through hassle of ordering a second item
later on ;)

It would be cool if little computer in glasses but probably too little
space, and glasses could go kaputt.

Probably saver to store in a little silent low power low heat PC and use
maybe wireless signal or even wire signal to PC.

To safeguard data in PC, wire to google glasses should pop out when user
walks away or whatever to prevent pulling on PC and damaging cables/plugs.

Google glasses should be flexible and bend with head and give way when head
lays on pillow.

I like this idea a lot... I think I will investigate it a bit more to see
what can be done with todays technology.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Skybuck Flying
2012-06-22 00:08:14 UTC
This company is into "projectors in glasses":

http://www.lumus-optical.com/

They claim it's also used by pilots in fighter jets ;) :)

This seems a more general approach then "google glasses" which is more about
specific things.

I like this general approach a bit better. It would allow any kind of
computer to be used with it.

Technology seems to be still under development and at low resolution
800x600, so that's a bit of a bummer it seems. I am not sure how good it
would look.

But could be a nice resolution for starters, back to 1996 resolution or so !
;) :)

For now it seems better something than nothing at all ! ;) :)

I hope this company would team up with maybe philips electronics. I think
they have some bendable led/display technology which could be used for
glasses.

I probably wouldn't care so much for "see through" effect, as long as I can
see the gui I would be happy ! ;)

I also saw some virtual reality headsets/glasses, but they seemed a bit
clunky and are out of sale ? They had same resolution 800x600.

Maybe one of those would be better because of no see through, but it would
need to be scaled down a bit and made more flexible.

Maybe the coming years will be the end of the mobile phone, maybe even the
end of the tablet and the uprising of the "smart glasses" ;) :) (computer in
glasses).

Bye,
Skybuck.
Andy (Super) Glew
2012-06-23 19:37:01 UTC
Sorry, bottom quoting.

I'll make my usual complaints about Skybuck's posts, appropriate
newsgroups, etc. - although I am not so down on Skybuck as many are.

Plus, here Skybuck is on one of my favorite topics: glasses based (or
contact lens based) computers.

Working in a hole/cubicle at Intel I missed getting involved with the
phase change between desktop and laptop PCs and handheld/PDA/cell
phone/tablet form factors. (Not for lack of trying to persuade Intel to
go there, but I guess I am insufficiently persuasive.) My guess is that
ubiquitous flatscreen displays are the next thing - displays on your
fridge, on the wall in a cubicle where Intel folk currently have a
whiteboard, etc. - but the next really big thing will be wearable,
glasses and/or contact lens. I hope that by working at MIPS I will be
better placed to participate in these next two steps - as well as some
involvement in handheld and tablet.

I.e. I think this is important. It's not clear how this affects computer
architecture, except (a) low power, (b) communication to offload
computation to the cloud from low power / possibly low perf devices, (c)
every time there is a phase change like this legacy matters less, and it
creates opportunities for new companies. Which in turn means that
truisms like "microarchitectures to increase the performance of legacy
x86 binaries" may be less valuable. I.e. it is an opportunity for new
ideas, or, more usually, old ideas that just didn't make it in the last
generations, to break through.
Post by Skybuck Flying
This seems a more general approach then "google glasses" which is
more about specific things.
The sort of thing in the Google glasses video is a search for the next
killer app. I have been following glasses displays for more than 20
years now - the prices have come down, but the resolutions have not
climbed. There needs to be something attractive pulling them into the
consumer market place.

E.g. handhelds, smart & cell phones: they were around for years. But
Apple found a killer app, or, possibly, a killer app store, first with
the iPod and iTunes, and then with... what is it that made the iPhone
such a breakaway success? My guess: it was a good enough, better than
average, smart phone for the time. With iTunes. And the rest followed.

Similarly, for the tablet form factor: e-books had been around for a
while, but the Kindle broke through the barriers to acceptance. My
guess is that whispernet made the difference. And then, once the form
factor was established, Apple broke through with the iPad. What made the
difference? Multitouch?

Everyone knows that these are general purpose computing devices. But
"general purpose" doesn't make that initial breakthrough. It may enable
the breakthrough, because the killer app may come from some small
software developer. But general purpose has a cost, in support, etc.
Sometimes special purpose wins - the initial Apple iPod, iPhone, ansd
Amazon Kindle examples seem to show this. In these areas special
purpose won initially, although now these form factors seem to be
morphing to more general purpose platforms.
Post by Skybuck Flying
I probably wouldn't care so much for "see through" effect, as long as
I can see the gui I would be happy ! ;)
Virtual versus augmented reality?

It's a toss up.

Virtual reality is easier to build. But it needs higher resolution to be
engaging. And it's not clear how big the market is - games, sure. But it
may need to have a generation grow up with it, just as a generation grew
up with PC and console games.

Augmented reality can deliver value with lower resolution. But nobody
has found a mass market augmented reality killer app. I keep thinking
that the glasses equivalent of Siri, what Google Goggles was all about,
may be enough.

VR requires higher res. AR can go with lower res, for certain apps -
like flashing a text reminder of somebody's name when you meet them in
an airport. But AR requires better registration - better motion and
orientation detection.

AR needs new software. VR software is already here, to some limited extent.

GLEW PREDICTION: I think AR will go first. But, if there is no AR
killer app, VR will take off when glasses hit circa 1 megapixel per eye
resolution. Both, eventually.
Post by Skybuck Flying
Maybe one of those would be better because of no see through, but it
would need to be scaled down a bit and made more flexible.
Flexible: yes, want.

Makes AR more difficult - registration.
Post by Skybuck Flying
Maybe the coming years will be the end of the mobile phone, maybe
even the end of the tablet and the uprising of the "smart glasses"
;) :) (computer in glasses).
Yes.

I think the era of ubiquitous wall mounted flat panels may happen first.

But smart glasses might overtake: because smart glasses can do just
plain more than smart panels.

Smart panels only because the technology is here now. And, if I myself
am a leading indicator or early adopter, I switched from tablets to many
displays a few years ago. Whereas I have not yet found a glasses setup
that I want to use regularly. (But then again, I am often a too early
adopter - I was into tablets circa 1994, way too early.)
--
The content of this message is my personal opinion only. Although I am
an employee (currently of MIPS Technologies; in the past of companies
authorized to speak on behalf of my employer.
n***@cam.ac.uk
2012-06-23 22:11:11 UTC
Post by Andy (Super) Glew
Sorry, bottom quoting.
I'll make my usual complaints about Skybuck's posts, appropriate
newsgroups, etc. - although I am not so down on Skybuck as many are.
Plus, here Skybuck is on one of my favorite topics: glasses based (or
contact lens based) computers.
Glasses-based ones are hear (groan!) today. I don't wear them, but
you assuredly can get glasses-based hearing aids. And those are no
mean machines: I point out in my courses that each of the hearing
aids I have is 6-way parallel at 10 MIPS. And they run for AGES on
tiny zinc-air battery.

Anyway,you know that, but anyone who doesn't should be aware that
you can do a hell of a lot of processing in that footprint, today.
I fully agree that there is a lot of untapped potential.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Andy (Super) Glew
2012-06-23 19:53:35 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
There is always a chance that one might become sick
or hurt or something and needs to stay in bed for a while.
Thus I am wondering what other kind of PC would be best
for in bed ?
I share your interest in smart glasses. Earlier post.

I've not yet been bed-bound (knock on wood), but I have done stuff like
read books, browse web pages, even write emails, my comp-arch.net wiki.
blog, and, occasionally, write code in bed.

Past and present used my Windows Tablet PC. (I've been using these for
15 years or so.) In the past, pen and/or buttons for interaction. My
latest, a Lenovo Thinkpad X220, does touch gestures as well.

For actual typing: the best luck I have had was with voice recognition.
Dragon best for some things, although Windows 7's built in speech
recognition is good enough for many purposes.

Interaction: speech, just mentioned. I also have the TWiddler single
handed chording keyboard, with navstick "mouse" pointing device.
http://handykey.com. I mainly got this for an early wearable setup. I
have used it in bed, but the cables get in the way. I am a bit surprised
that there is not yet a bluetooth wireless twiddler. Anyway: the cables
get in the way, but less than a wireless keyboard and mouse do. I have
used a freespace gyromouse. Again, I am surprised that there isn't a
twiddler/gyromouse combination.

Or perhaps not surprised. I don't think that such kluges will take over
the mass market. Just mentioning what I have used.

Going forward, I think that kinect like motion sensing, and/or video in
a tablet or smart phone, mikght be the]

The erstwhile Portland Programmers Studio had a haptic glove keyboard as
one its goals, but that never really appealed to me.
J. Vink
2012-06-21 09:55:01 UTC
Dont feed the troll
The Seabat
2012-06-21 17:36:27 UTC
Post by J. Vink
Dont feed the troll
+1
The Seabat
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
2012-06-22 03:27:15 UTC
Post by J. Vink
Dont feed the troll
+1
THESE RETARDED posts are WORSE than the alleged "troll posts".

You fucking types of retards are the worse thing that ever happened to
Usenet, and you fucktards waste far more bandwidth than any troll or
troll responder ever could or ever did.
P E Schoen
2012-06-22 00:35:42 UTC
Post by J. Vink
Dont feed the troll
In this case his questions and proposals were actually interesting and
reasonable. I believe in looking at things on a case-by-case basis. And if
nothing else, Skybuck's more outrageous posts were at least amusing, and not
abusive as some tend to be. I'd rather scan through a few crazy comments by
Skybuck than trying to filter through some of the childish verbal ping-pong
matches that some have become, which is especially annoying when there is
some useful content in the thread.

Paul
Robert Miles
2012-06-22 05:38:22 UTC
On 6/20/2012 6:13 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
[snip]
Post by Skybuck Flying
For people in bed a different kind of computer is required.
Bye,
Skybuck.
When I tried using a laptop in bed, I found another issue
to consider: Such a computer can get hot enough you will
no longer want it on your lap. Since this laptop had its
air intake for cooling on the bottom, placing padding
underneath would be likely to overheat it.

On another subject: The newsgroups server I use does not
allow posts that are crossposted to five or more
newsgroups.

Most of the posts I've seen crossposted to exactly five
newsgroups are either from kooks, or are replies to
those kooks.

Robert Miles
Joe keane
2012-06-22 06:01:52 UTC
HP-71B
John Larkin
2012-06-22 13:51:52 UTC
Book.
ET
2012-07-20 17:27:35 UTC
Ik heb een speciale "stand" om de laptop in bed te gebruiken.

Google op: laptop stand for bed"

en je vindt diverse modellen.

Oppassen dat het apparaat niet onder de dekens komt, dat kan brand
veroorzaken.

ETET
Max
2012-07-21 08:09:29 UTC
Post by ET
Ik heb een speciale "stand" om de laptop in bed te gebruiken.
Google op: laptop stand for bed"
en je vindt diverse modellen.
Oppassen dat het apparaat niet onder de dekens komt, dat kan brand
veroorzaken.
ETET
Ik begluur 'm in stand 69.....

Mex